The next MAFA membership selection process will take place at Manchester School Of Art on Saturday 21st April 2018.
Manchester Academy of Fine Arts is currently inviting applications for membership from experienced practising artists.
Manchester Academy of Fine Arts Application Form for Election
- The membership application fee is £15 (non-refundable) and must be paid by cheque made out to Manchester Academy Of Fine Arts. This should be submitted to the Membership Secretary along with the application form.
- In addition to their proﬁciency as an artist applicants should identify any other skills or attributes they have that they think will beneﬁt the ongoing promotion and administration of the Academy.
- In conjunction with the above, a jpeg image of each painting you propose to submit must be forwarded to the Membership Secretary at email@example.com a minimum of one week before the election day.
- Applicants must submit not less than four and not more than six well presented examples of their current work to Chatham Building, Manchester School of Art, between 10.00hrs and 11.00hrs on Saturday 21st April 2018.
- All work submitted must be collected on the same day at the end of the selection process. A time for collection will be advised depending on the size of the entry.
- For submission of large heavy work please contact the Membership Secretary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are elected to membership you will be asked for your ﬁrst annual subscription, which is currently £60 p.a., and to set up a Standing Order for subsequent years.
- The decision of the M.A.F.A. Election Committee is ﬁnal. M.A.F.A. will not enter into any correspondence in relation to non-election.
Posted: February 17th, 2017